Transfer Money Easily
Send and recieve money with Zelle
We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and people you know. With Zelle®, you can send money directly from your account to enrolled recipients in minutes, all from the convenience of online banking or our mobile app.
Download it for free
HOW IT WORKS
Easily start today using just your email address or U.S. mobile number:
Enroll or log in to Bill Pay
2. Send Money
3. Terms & Conditions
4. Select Account
That’s it! You’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Watch the video to learn more about Zelle®!
Follow these simple tips to ensure your money is sent safe and secure.
Only use Zelle® to send money to friends, family and other people you trust.
Make sure your recipient’s name, U.S. mobile phone number and email address are correct before sending money.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll and use Zelle®?
You can send, request or receive money with Zelle®.
- To get started, log in to online banking or our mobile banking app and navigate to the “Send Money with Zelle®.” To enroll, accept terms and conditions, tell us your email address or U.S. mobile number and deposit account and then you will receive a one-time verification code. Enter it and you’re ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle®.
- To send money using Zelle®, simply add a trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you’d like to send and an optional note, review, then hit “Send.” In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes if they are already enrolled with Zelle®.
- To request money using Zelle®, choose “Request,” select the individual from whom you’d like to request money, enter the amount you’d like to request, include an optional note, review and hit “Request.” If the person you are requesting money from is not yet enrolled with Zelle®, you must use their email address to request money. If the person has enrolled their U.S. mobile number, then you can send the request using their mobile number.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle®. If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, you do not need to take any further action. The money will be sent directly into your account, typically within minutes.
How do I receive money that someone sent me with Zelle®?
If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, you do not need to take any further action. The money will be sent directly into your bank account and will be available typically within minutes.
If you have not yet enrolled with Zelle®, follow these steps:
- Click on the link provided in the payment notification you received via email or text message.
- Select Peoples Community Bank.
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to enroll and receive your payment.
Pay attention to the email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the payment notification — you should enroll with Zelle®using that email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the notification to ensure you receive your money.
Is my information secure?
What if I want to send money to someone whose financial institution doesn't offer Zelle®?
You can find a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle® here.
If your recipient’s financial institution isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle® by downloading the Zelle® app for Android and iOS.
To enroll with the Zelle® app, your recipient will enter their basic contact information, an email address and U.S. mobile number and a Visa®or Mastercard® debit card with a U.S. based account (does not include U.S. territories). Zelle® does not accept debit cards associated with international deposit accounts or any credit cards.
Can I use Zelle® internationally?
Can I cancel a payment?
If the person you sent money to has already enrolled with Zelle®, the money is sent directly to their bank account and cannot be canceled. This is why it’s important to only send money to people you know and trust, and always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number when sending money.
If you sent money to the wrong person, please immediately call customer services at 574-583-4121 so we can help you.
What are scheduled and recurring payments?
We offer you the flexibility to schedule payments to be sent at a later date if you like, or even set up recurring payments for things like regularly sending money to your college student.
Scheduled or recurring payments sent directly to your recipient’s account number (instead of an email address or mobile number) are made available by Peoples Community Bank but are a separate service from Zelle® and can take one to three business days to process. You can cancel a payment that is scheduled in advance if the money has not already been deducted from your account.
Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
There are no limits to the amount of money you can receive with Zelle®. However, remember that the person sending you money will most likely have limits set by their own financial institution on the amount of money they can send you.
Terms & Conditions
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. To send or receive money with a small business, both parties must be enrolled with Zelle® directly through their financial institution’s online or mobile banking experience.
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Peoples Community Bank. All rights reserved. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Peoples Community Bank
126 Constitution Plaza
Monticello, IN 47960